Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself~ (OOC)

Go down 
+22
Olivia 2p!Fem!England
Madison Jones (Delaware)
Tokyo
Sean(Preston) jones
Berwald Oxenstierna
Uruguay
Okinawa
Finland
Carmella 'Venice' Vargas
Liechtenstein
Matthew Williams
Turkey
Switzerland
Honda Sakura
Montana
ludwig
Denmark
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Susan 'Maryland' Jones
Emma 'Oregon' Jones
Austria
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uruguay

Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Buenos dias... my name is Uruguay or Sebastian Artigas. I am one of Spain's old colonies so I speak mainly Spanish! I can be very nice most of the time, but me and my cousin Argentina are very protective about our little cousin Paraguay. I have straight blonde hair and pale skin. My eyes are a light blue-green and I wear glasses. I also sparkle... anyways I hope we can all be friends~
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Welcome to the site as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 am

Hej. M' name is Berwald. I'm glad to be a part o' this site.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Salut, and welcome to the site!

I'm Canada, America's younger brother.

If you hae any questions, please feel free to ask ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Finland

Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 pm

*sees Sweden*

Um... Moi...?

*a little intimidated*
Back to top Go down
Sean(Preston) jones

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm

((ima try))

Hey every one I'm Preston or Sean my human name I'm a place in England and hes my mom my dad is the HERO America GO DAD, I have a lil sister Prestolee or Kathrine I call her Kathry along with many of her friends, my boyfriend is Spain and my moms not to proud of it and my sister is dating Russia, she's lucky dad didn't kill her, im tall and have hair the color of Iggys and my dads curl I'm short tempered and easily embarresed, I dress much like my mother and I speak like my dad I have my gentlemen moments much like my mom, I wear glasses like my dad, nice to meet u all!

((lol that was fun))
Back to top Go down
Tokyo

Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 am

Name: Yuki Honda
Konichiwa! I am Tokyo~ Japan's little sister! I love kawaii things and anime! I like the eroge anime and games too~ I enjoy vocaloid and cosplay! The costumes are so fun to wear! My favourite foods are ramen and pocky! I may or may not love love love technology. Um well bye bye! I have to get to a concert soon!
flower

Last edited by Tokyo on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Reasons)
Back to top Go down
Madison Jones (Delaware)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey, I'm Delaware (Madison/Maddie), first state of the USA! I love cows and have a pet blue hen named Caldwell. I also eat corn on the cob, love NASCAR, and drive as if I were a NASCAR driver.

Now, my little siblings tend to forget me, but I am the oldest and they should all look up to me! And not make fun of my height and my flat chest! I'm also very frugal and - don't tell anyone- tend to dodge taxes when visiting other states. But that's what has helped me become so self-sufficient!

I admire Pennsylvania and the DuPont family, and I'm very patriotic. I love to lend soldiers to the cause, but for my some reason, people don't think I have enough military strength to be helpful. I demand respect and recognition for being the first state, and I can have a temper! But if you don't tick me off, I'm told I can be rather friendly.

I'm looking for my pen pal, Miyagi prefecture!
Back to top Go down
Olivia 2p!Fem!England

Olivia 2p!Fem!England

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello, hello, dearies! Names Alice Kirkland! Other known as 2p!Fem!England! My favourite past time is baking cupcakes, with my "special" ingredients. But, of course I can't tell you about that. or you might find yourself in a bit of... Trouble. Ta-Ta for now!
Back to top Go down
http://2p-fem-england.deviantart.com/
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello. I'm Leon or, I suppose, you can call me Hong Kong, HK, or any other nickname you want to. My 'mom' is China (Yao Wang) and my 'dad' is England (Arthur Kirkland). So yeah... I'm happy to be a part of this RP site. Whatever..
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 am

Konnichiwa. Watashi wa Kagura Kagamine. I assure you.....Once I get to talk to you, I am very nice. I represent Okinawa, one of Nihon nii-sama's islands. Unlike the rest of the Japanese, my English is fluent. Therefore, I can actually pronounce my "L's" right. I live all alone on my little island. To be honest, I like it that way. I don't like foreigners that much. Especially Japan since he bullies me a lot. So, I love creating anime, gaming, graphic designing, drawing, painting, reading, computers and role-playing. Cooking also appeals to me. So, I also love to cook. I can get lonely sometimes. But, it isn't that big of a deal to me. I can only get along with a FEW foreigners. I am very intelligent and the best in my family with math, science, history and English. Also, unlike the rest of my family, I know the most foreign languages. About 50 in fact! Pretty ironic, considering that I don't like foreigners that much. But, I do make a mean sushi roll!! Very Happy So, If you meet me and be nice to me, I'll be nice to you. That is a fact! Don't be a bully to me like Nihon nii-sama is!! Onegai!!
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 am

(Sorry! I thought I didn't introduce myself because it's been so long since I've been on! But, that's more of the accurate introduction to my OC, Okinawa! She's a FEMALE!! She HATES being mistaken as a boy. Even though her hairstyle's a lot like a Japanese males!)
Back to top Go down
Greenland

Greenland

PostSubject: An Introduction of Greenland! That's me!   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 pm

(An introduction post? Sure, why not?)

*ahem* I am Greenland, or Freja for those of you that use human names. Denmark is my older brother... But he doesn't have much control over me. He kind of lets me do whatever. Um... Norway's my favorite uncle! Greenland out!
Back to top Go down
Malli 'Missuori' Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 am

HI! Im Missuori! Nice to meet cha! My brother is Kansas, I have a pet rainbow named Jeffery, and im a state of the USA. I have a past like all other states and contries! Well.......MISSUORI OUT! miguel
Back to top Go down
IsabellaJones(NewEngland)

IsabellaJones(NewEngland)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi!! I'm Isabella or New England. I'm 16 years old and my parents are America and England. I live with England but I really want to live with my other daddy, America. I like the color pink and I'm only slightly addicted to Cola.... okay maybe a bit more than slightly. Germany doesn't like m but I guess that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself~ (OOC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Introduction Thread-
Jump to: