Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself~ (OOC)

Go down 
+22
Olivia 2p!Fem!England
Madison Jones (Delaware)
Tokyo
Sean(Preston) jones
Berwald Oxenstierna
Uruguay
Okinawa
Finland
Carmella 'Venice' Vargas
Liechtenstein
Matthew Williams
Turkey
Switzerland
Honda Sakura
Montana
ludwig
Denmark
Wang Yao
Honda, Kiku
Susan 'Maryland' Jones
Emma 'Oregon' Jones
Austria
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austria
Admin
Austria

Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm

This thread is for all new (and maybe some old, idk) members to introduce themselves and get to know each other~
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net
Emma 'Oregon' Jones

Emma 'Oregon' Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 pm

(( Hmmm... Sounds interesting enough~ ))

Ah, hello! My name's Oregon. I represent a state on the west coast of America; although for some strange reason, no one knows who I am.... Or remembers me. I absolutely detest McDonalds and fast food; and am not really like my dad.... at all. I kind of wonder if I'm adopted.... I'm all for environmentally friendly anything, and I hardly ever drive a car to cut down on the carbon dioxide that goes into the air! I hate rain, but it rains here constantly. It's nice to meet everyone~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Susan 'Maryland' Jones

Susan 'Maryland' Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

(( I'll try :I ))

You should know that I'm MARYLAND. Or Susan. Whatever you prefer. I'm FABULOUS in every way and I'm the BEST part of the U.S.A. I'm a little afraid of fire. Because it's NOT awesome. Loneliness is TERRIBLE and so are HATERS. Football is fricken awesome and playing it is even awesomer. I love almost everyone that is nice/awesome. Hope you enjoyed my fabulous intro. ;D

(( Longest thing I've ever written :B ))
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Konnichiwa, my name is Kiku Honda. I pray Japan on here. I have a sright accent when it comes to my Engrish. I rove cherry brossoms, chirdern, and enjoying tea on a warm day. I am a peacefur and carm nation. Nothing tends to get to me besides having people touch me and fairure. Unrike my other sibrings and reratives, I am quite friendry with the westerns and of course America. Sadry I am his ex-wife.. I have been here for a whire. I have one chird with him; her name is Maryrand. She is a rovery chird nation, but don't rook in her bra she has a sniper in it! I tend to change to Motherly Kiku when my chirdren or any chirdren in fact are depressed or bothered. I have been here for a whire and can often find me there at reast once a week. You can find me on the chat box from time to time and on the theads..

I Hope to see you around...
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Ni hoa! My name is China! Or Wang Yao..aru. I am the 2nd largest country in the world next to Russia. I am also looking for more land I have already brought Maryland to the Dar-- I mean Chinese side, aru. I am too friendly with the Westerns. America is a good buddy of mine >Very Happy although he owes me money, aru! I am the father or siblings of all the asian countries. People might say I'm obnixious and power hungry, but I think they are all jealous of me, aru. Everyone knows that Asians are the supeior of the races. Become one with China!, we have fortune cookies!!

I have been here for a while, I'm quite active in the threads, but I'm not as active on the chatbox as Japan ;p because I have a life.. aru!
Back to top Go down
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

God morgen! I'm Denmark, or the KING OF SCANDINAVIA~!
I'm the one who started the Kalmar union until SOME people had to run away because they didn't like how I ran things around here! I know Norge and Island don't mind though~!

I speak Danish and some Norwegian, and I also claim Greenland as my own, because heck, I'm that amazing!
Back to top Go down
ludwig

ludwig

PostSubject: Germany   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Ha for the deuchtland i am proud and serious i am
((dun worry i am germany as you can see i crashed a few rps woprld meeting and such i am kind and all and wish to stay in charecter i like this site and our language we have here i really do so lets have fun and im open to anty rp and ill do it france but keep it quiet))
Back to top Go down
Montana

Montana

PostSubject: hi   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 am

Hi I am Montana. I am like my mom mostly. I am from Washington. I am new here because my friend told me. I have a lot of friends. I really love music. I would like to make a one or two friends.flower
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 am

(( MOOONNNTTTTAAAANNNNAAAA~~!!! *Is that friend* ))
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Hello I'm Switzerland....I enjoy being alone well... *blushes* except for when im with my little sister Liechtenstein...WELL THATS ANOTHER SUBJECT!!!! Like i said i enjoy my privacy and if you come into my territory you will be shot. (( This is my first time RPing a Tsundre character so i hope i did it right anyway hi im Switzerland im also the turkey on this site ummmm i am a guy...i just thought id say that now so there wont be any confusion later ^.^ i have RP before as
Lithuania,Thailand and,SouthKorea but im still a beginnerXD Im a very nice guy and yada yada yada i hope you all will help me potray Switzerland correctly and.....yea XD))(( ill probably add to this l8r when i can think of things......))
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 pm

(( you can already see the scattered info about myself above so ill just make one for turkey...once again help me if i do his personality wrong))
HI THERE IM TURKEY!! i love sweets and i hate that greek bastard hes a jackass!!!*angry but then cools down*-sigh- i wont go into detail about him you all will see for yourselves how much of a bastard he is. Anyway i tend to be a very lively person if i can say so myself. I love to entertain the tourist that come to my house and did i mention i love sweets i thought id say that again just in case one of you decides to bring me coffee....i like alot of sugar in it about*cough*40 packets Very Happy I look foward to meeting all of you*smiles**angry face* as long as you keep that greek bastard and all of his feline friends away from me!!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi, I'm Canada... *speaks really softly* I'm America's younger brother... I have a pet polar bear named Kumajirou. I really love pancakes and maple syrup, and I go to every single meeting, even though no one notices me... When they do, they always mistaken me for America, and get angry at me... it's really sad... but I sort of have to live with it because everyone does it... When I try to talk to America about him not being so loud and inconsiderate, he always threatens me with a chainsaw or something... I'm very quiet, and shy, so I'm not really good at convincing or talking to others...
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com/forum
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi... I'm Liechtenstein... I am Switzerland's little sister. I enjoy being in his company and going on picnics in the beautiful mountains. I also *kind of* have a crush on England... He's so nice... Anyways, where was I again? Oh, yes. I love to help others, and meeting new people. I also love cooking~ but I hate the fact that everyone thinks I'm a boy...

So... I guess that's it~
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 pm

(( yay!!!! XD yea....im a guy and when i saw this i fan-girl squeeled Sad anyway im happy that theres a liechtenstien ^.^ welcome XD))
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 pm

(Don't worry - when I saw that there was a Switzerland, I fanboy screamed XD and I'm a girl XD It's so awesome to know you're also member ~)
Back to top Go down
Switzerland

Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 am

(( lol XD))

Last edited by Switzerland on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Carmella 'Venice' Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm

((I'll try even though no ones on it...)) I'm'a Venice, Italy! My older brothers are Felinciano/N.Italy and Lovino/Romano/ S.Italy, I'm happy, fun, crazy but I can be very dangerous, I mean I control half of the Mafia while Romano has the other half. I love knives, guns, death, gore, and flowers! Along with music, I play violin but not that often anymore. Hmm Thats all I can think of for now! ((I might edit this when I figure out how to expain Venice better Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 pm

[[OOC: Welcome to the site!]]
Back to top Go down
Finland

Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Moi, moi! I'm Finland, the second youngest Nordic~ And, perkele, I am NOT Sweden's wife... I have no clue where he got that idea but... anyways, I'm carefree most of the time, and very hardworking, and very nice until met with the face of fire. That's when you DON'T want to be near me. Otherwise, I won't hurt you. I'm also Santa Claus 8D Not all the time, though, only at Christmas. Oh, and I have a fluffy pet dog, and her name is Hanatamago, or Hana for short. She can talk sometimes, and I one had a strange dream where she became a human... but enough chat~ See you later! :3
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

[[OOC:Welcome to the site!]]
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:43 pm

((Smile)) Konnichiwa/Ohayou. I am Okinawa. I am an island 300 miles of the coast of Japan. I do not like him because he bullies me & treats me like I'm an inferior species. But, enough about that mean jerk! I love to draw, paint, color, write, read, cook, garden, & making friends. I am very thankful of America-sama who rescued me from that Japanese bully in WWII. He is my hero/savior & he is the only friend that I have. I am only 5 years old & I have no economy whatsoever. I live on the countryside of my island to grow & harvest crops for the city people. I am actually very shy & I forgive easily (Except for Japan.) I have black eyes, midnight blue hair that camouflages itself as black in the night time. I have pale skin & I look a lot like Japan. I love making new friends & listening to traditional Japanese music too. Because that's the only music I know. The Japanese man thinks I'm dumb but, I learn really fast. I already know how to speak fluent English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, & Italian. Let's see how Mr. Honda thinks of that! Cool So, anyways, please feel free to ask me any questions about agriculture. Arigato & chi ne! (Thank you & good-bye!)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Bonjour! Welcome to the site, Okinawa. I hope you have a great time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Okinawa

Okinawa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:57 am

Why, thank you Canada-sama. awesome I will have a good time as long as I stay away from Honda-kun. :3
Back to top Go down
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:20 am

Hello Mister Okinawa! Welcome to the site as well~ I'm Lietchenstein, the sister of Switzerland. I hope you have fun here as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself~ (OOC)   Introduce yourself~ (OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself~ (OOC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site :: The World~ :: Introduction Thread-
Jump to: