Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some kind of public announcement that I don't know how to make public. READ IT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austria
Admin
Austria

Some kind of public announcement that I don't know how to make public. READ IT. Empty
PostSubject: Some kind of public announcement that I don't know how to make public. READ IT.   Some kind of public announcement that I don't know how to make public. READ IT. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Ahem.
Some of you may know of Alina's rant, some may not since I deleted it. After receiving a message from one of the members of this site telling me of some of the problems, I have this announcement to make.

If you have a problem with one of the members of this site, PM them. Do NOT make it public. For one, it would probably embarrass not only the member you have a problem with, but maybe even yourself. It would also probably hurt the feelings of the people involved, and who wants their private matters exposed for everyone to see? It's just not a good way to deal with your frustration/anger/whatever.
Keep. It. Private.

Try to be mature, people.

Thanks~
Austria
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net

Some kind of public announcement that I don't know how to make public. READ IT.
Page 1 of 1