Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules (Read me!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austria
Admin
Austria

The Rules (Read me!) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 am

Here are the rules:

1. Stay in Character
- Please try to be in character as much as you possibly can.

2. Use // or () for comments that are OOC *out of character*
- Using those will help us know the difference

3. No Repeats of the Same Character
- What I'm trying to say, there can't be two Austrias (Austri?)
- It can also be confusing if there are two of one character; and could possibly hurt feelings.

4. Don't kill off other characters
- You can fight with others all you want, but DON'T KILL......
-Even if you bring them back as zombies.

5. Don't be offensive
- If it's in character, that's sorta fine, but, not in OOC. Everyone here is a real person with a real life, with real feelings.

6. No Mature Themes.
-It's fine if it's a little bit of cussing that's in character(like if you are Romano), or if you are in a (RP only) romantic relationship with one of the characters; but please. We do NOT want young kids scarred for life here; there are people under 15 here. (I myself am only 14.)

8. Try to get along with each other as best you can, and don't take it out on each other in the chatbox. Play-fighting is okay though, but if it gets serious, just stop.

9. You may have up to two characters. And yes, OC's are allowed, but make sure you know enough about your OC's country/state/whatever. If you make two characters, make sure to have a separate account for each so we won't get confused! Genderbends are also allowed.
-OCs should be a country/state/province/whatever. What I'm saying is, don't make your OC a random human that has no reason to be in Hetalia. That means do NOT make an OC that is a human fangirl that somehow is allowed in World Meetings. Do NOT make a character called 'Spain's Maid' or anything like that.

10. We roleplay mostly in the chatbox, but there are a roleplay threads.

11. Don't ask for personal information.
-Don't do it.

12. If you came from aphrp.forumotion.com, try being a different character.
-GET SOME EXPERIANCE AS SOMEONE ELSE Very Happy

HEY I TOTALLY STOLE THESE RULES OF APHRP.FORUMOTION.COM 8D

VERY VERY IMPORTANT THING OF IMPORTANCE:
MATTHEW WILLIAMS, AKA CANADA, IS OFFICIALLY IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE. I'M NOT GONNA BE ON. LIKE AT ALL. SOMEONE COULD EVEN SIGN UP AS AUSTRIA AND REPLACE ME AND I'LL BE TOTALLY COOL WITH IT. BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GONNA GET IN THE CHATBOX AND THREAD AND RP IT ALL UP. BOTTOM LINE: I. AM. LEAVING. TURN TO CANADA FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. I'LL STILL BE AROUND IF LIKE, THE TAKEN CHARACTERS POST OR SOME OTHER THING NEEDS TO BE EDITED BUT I'M TOTALLY NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO BE AROUND. I'LL BE LIKE ONE OF THOSE HELPER ELF THINGS THAT MAKE COOKIES AND SHOES AND COOKIE SHOES BUT TOTALLY LESS HELPFUL AND ALSO I DON'T LIVE IN A TREE. UM. THAT GOT REALLY OFF TOPIC. OK BOTTOM BOTTOM LINE: CANADA IS BASICALLY ADMIN NOW

Last edited by Austria on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:19 pm

(Actually....I think I'm still a zombie.... awesome RAWRG IMMA ZOMBIE THAT'S GONNA EAT YOUR BRAINS )
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Konnichiwa(I'm rather new here and i was wondering if there was a introduction forum for the newbees... I would find it quite awkard for me just to jump into a thread randomly...)
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Alo~ (Um...I don't think so....I could start one if you'd like me to~)
Back to top Go down
Honda, Kiku

Honda, Kiku

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

(No no! its okay; Very Happy thanks anyways!)
Ahh.. Domo Arigato..
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Uh....what? (Oh okay~)
Back to top Go down
Austria
Admin
Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 pm

(I just realized that people replied to this... well I should post an introduction thread shouldn't I? I'll go do that right now)
Hello~
Back to top Go down
https://axispowershetaliarp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules (Read me!)   The Rules (Read me!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules (Read me!)
Page 1 of 1