Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Axis Powers Hetalia Role-Playing Site

~Axis Powers Hetalia~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic Empty
PostSubject: HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic   HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Chapter 1
Italy ran down the hallway, trying to open any door he could find. Why were all the doors locked?! The large figure kept on getting closer and closer. He got to the end of the hallway, this was the last door, his last hope. He turned the handle to find out the door was locked. The dark figure was right in front of him now

"Game over, Italy~ There's nowhere to run~" it said laughing darkly

Italy felt the cold metal of the blade of a knife on his cheek. There was a sharp pain as blood slowly dripped down his cheek.

Italy sat up quickly, panting. He was drenched in sweat. It was just a dream. He put his hand up to his cheek. The cut was still there. What in the world? That wasn't right. That had only happened in the dream.

Italy stumbled into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. So it was real.....but how? It didn't make sense. He turned on the water and splashed cold water over his face, partly to wake himself up, partly to clean off his face.

After a while Italy decided that it would be best to tell Germany about it. He would have a reasonable explanation. Wouldn't he? Either way it still would be good to tell him.

Chapter 2

"And you're sure of this?" Germany asked Italy.

"Si! Si!" Italy said, not sure that Germany believed him. His story was pretty weird after all.

"....I don't really know what to do about this. If you have anymore of these nightmares, tell me." Germany said trying to be patient with him.

Italy nodded and started to walk back to his house. Germany yawned and lied on the couch, obviously tired since Italy woke him up at four in the morning. He slowly drifted off to sleep, not even bothering to go to his bed.

There were bloodstains on the white walls. The chemical smell was nauseating. Germany didn't know where he was. He stood up slowly, everything spinning. he stumbled over to the large steel door to see that it was locked. That was the only obvious way out. The door burst open suddenly making Germany stumble backwards. A large menacing figure stood in the doorway. Germany couldn't see the features of his face clearly, but he felt like he knew this person.

The person grabbed Germany's arm, pouring some type of liquid onto it. At first it felt like regular water, but then his arm started to burn. Within seconds he felt an almost unbearable pain in the area where the liquid was poured. First his sleeve melted away, then his skin, leaving behind a gruesome scene of festering bloody flesh. Germany bit his lip, holding back a scream. He was not going to give in. Not like this.

Germany sat up quickly. He looked down at his arm to see the exact same scene. His eyes widened and he grabbed a towel, wrapping it around the area. He ran to England's house, hoping he could help with magic.

Chapter 3

"Bloody hell!! What in the world did you do to your arm?!" England asked, not expecting to see this.

"I didn't do anything. I had a dream and my arm got burned by something and I woke up with the same exact burn!!" Germany yelled getting frustrated.

"That preposterous!!" England said, getting a spell book out.

England looked through the big leather book thoroughly, looking for the right spell. Once he found it he drew a weird looking circle that had all sorts of designs on it. He made Germany put his arm in the middle of it and he chanted some words in Latin. Within seconds all the missing skin came back, good as new.

"I'm not lying, England. It really happened." Germany said calmly, not feeling any pain anymore.

"Well..it's an odd story, but I know you wouldn't lie about something like this. I'll try to help you figure out why this happened." England said, putting his spell book away.

Chapter 4

Russia walked into the conference room, seeming more happy than usual. He looked at Italy, who had a cut across his cheek. So it had worked, but for some reason Germany's hand was completely fine. He had probably asked England to fix it. Oh well~ It's not like they were going to live much longer anyways. He knew how to kill them through their dreams, and that was all he needed.

England was talking to Germany and Italy, obviously trying to figure everything out. Not like they would. They couldn't even begin to comprehend his plan. He sat down in a seat and listened as England explained what had happened and asked if it had happened to anyone else. America stood up yelling that it had happened to him. America was the first person that he had tried it on.

"It was freaky, dude! There was this dude, he was big and tall and scary!! He was as tall as Russia, dude!!" America said spazzing. (( Oh yea. I use words that don't exist ))

"Calm down you git!" England scolded.

"But I was just explaining it, dude. You told me to explain it!! Make up your mind, dude!!" America yelled while eating a hamburger

"Ve....let's just stop arguing!" Italy suggested.

"Hmph. Fine!" England said eating a horrible scone that was burned so badly it's all black scone.

The meeting continued as countries gave their ideas of why this happened and ways that they could prevent this. At one point Sealand, who wasn't supposed to be at the meeting, screamed out "Never sleep again", which was immediately turned down. It wasn't possible to never sleep again. Especially since the nations lived as long as their country existed. Prussia was the only exception. Sealand got upset when England forced him out of the meeting by using magic to teleport him out of the room.

When the meeting was over no one seemed satisfied with how it turned out. They only argued the whole time, except for Greece who was sleeping the whole time. Russia seemed to be the only happy one. The only reason he was happy was because no one figured out what was happening. They didn't even come close. Germany, America, and Italy seemed the most displeased with how the meeting turned out. They wanted to find out what was going on. Russia doubted they ever would. They would just continue thinking it was something supernatural or something until they died, which would be soon. Very soon.

Everyone went home after a while. When Russia got home he got his stuff prepared for invading people's dreams. Tonight would be the night he killed someone. He was sure of it. He just needed to choose who he was going to kill. ...America maybe.....no....Romano. That's who he would try to kill tonight. He was going to prove to himself that he could kill a country without killing all the people who live in the country itself. Surely it was possible.

Chapter 5

Romano woke up in his bed like usual. It was oddly silent. No birds were chirping, there was no wind, there was just silence. This silence was oddly intimidating. Might as well get up and make breakfast. Romano got up, still half asleep, and stumbled into the kitchen. He got out a pan and set it on the stove clumsily. The knob on the stove broke off and rolled under the refrigerator.

"Dammit!" Romano yelled while grabbing the knob.

He heard loud footsteps behind him. The only person here was him. Italy was at Germany's house until tomorrow. He got up and turned to face Russia. This couldn't be real. Russia could never get into his house! Romano smirked, knowing this was a dream. A pretty freaking scary dream, but a dream nonetheless. Russia hit him across the face making him take a step back. Damn! That hurt! He thought you couldn't feel anything in dreams. Guess he was wrong.

Romano turned and tried to run out his front door but for some reason it wasn't there. He just walked into a plain white room. There were chains all over the door and the windows were boarded up with old splintery wood. What the hell was going on?! Russia walked in behind him, blocking the only exit other than the chained up door. Russia had an insane grin on his face, obviously enjoying this.

Russia pinned Romano down against the wall, giving him no chance to escape. He was holding a shiny knife in his hand. Romano's eyes widened. He squirmed even though that didn't help much. Russia grinned even wider, happy that this was working so well. It was all going perfectly

"L-LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!!" Romano screamed.

Russia frowned at the insult for a moment, but continued his smiling and stabbed Romano in the stomach. Romano coughed up blood, wincing at the pain. It wasn't the worst pain he'd felt, but he had a feeling that the pain was going to increase. Russia smiled at the bright red blood that now stained Romano's shirt and slowly moved the knife up to Romano's face. He quickly stabbed him in the eye making blood spurt out. Romano gave a quick scream, but then he bit his lower lip to stop it.

Russia decided just to get it over with and he slit Romano's throat, throwing Romano against the ground. Romano coughed up blood and tried to stop the bleeding, but it didn't help. Within minutes Romano lay on the ground. Dead. Russia grinned, happy that he had finally killed someone. Now it was just a matter of time until someone found him. It would most likely be Italy or Spain. That would affect them a lot.

Chapter 6

Italy walked into his house humming happily. The week had been great. He got to see a lot of different nations. He looked around the house, noticing Romano wasn't around. The house was eerily silent. He smelled blood coming from Romano's room. What the hell...? Italy walked into Romano's room to see a gruesome scene. Romano was lying on his bed, with his throat slit open and his eye stabbed. There was blood all over the floors and the sheets of his bed. Italy shrieked.

Italy's shriek alerted a few countries nearby and they all came running. Even Switzerland. They all saw Romano's dead body and immediately started wondering if it was because of a dream. If so then this was getting serious. All the nations got together for an emergency world conference.

"Now one nation has died. We need to come up with a solution before more nations die. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing these dreams?" England asked, taking control of the meeting.

"Someone with magic I guess...." Spain said, obviously depressed.

"So that would mean, like, England and Norway! So we like, kill them. Problem totally solved!" Poland said, thinking that his idea was great.

"I did not kill Romano, Poland!!" England yelled angrily

"Well, like, magic could do that" Poland said casually

"Russia knows magic too...." Norway said calmly

"Well that's, like, true. Then Russia did it!!" Poland said

"I did not." Russia said in his normal childish tone.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!" Italy screamed "MY BROTHER JUST DIED AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS ARGUING?! I MIGHT AS WELL TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON BY MYSELF!! AT LEAST I'LL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE!!"

Everyone was silent for a moment then Germany spoke "Italy calm down."

Italy just scoffed and walked to the door. His normal happy tone was completely gone and in it's place was a mean, unhappy one.

Last edited by Alina Lupei on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honda Sakura

Honda Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic   HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 pm

(( I'm wondering what Romano's reaction would be if she read this. IDK if she did read this but whatever. awesome /shot ))
Back to top Go down
Alina Lupei

Alina Lupei

PostSubject: Re: HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic   HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:35 pm

(( I think she did XD I think she was like 'I DIEEED. WHHYYY' or something like that. Well I would assume her reaction would be something like that awesome ))
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic   HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 am

(( This was really good but to be honest I laughed through the whole thing... I feel bad now... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic   HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HetaliaXNightmare on Elm Street FanFic
Page 1 of 1